Author Topic: new member intro  (Read 428 times)

Offline jyounan007

new member intro
« on: May 11, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »
hi pizza fans,

my nickname is 007, and I'm from the Midwest. I'm glad to be a member of a group with others like me. I've been making my own pizza for probably 7yrs+. I love to cook in general, favoring Italian cuisine. I like all styles of pizza respecting them for what they are and  hope to have my own pizzeria someday. My family has declared me clinical because they don't see it as a true art. Looking forward to chatting w/ you guys!

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: new member intro
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 09:36:24 PM »
hi pizza fans,

my nickname is 007, and I'm from the Midwest. I'm glad to be a member of a group with others like me. I've been making my own pizza for probably 7yrs+. I love to cook in general, favoring Italian cuisine. I like all styles of pizza respecting them for what they are and  hope to have my own pizzeria someday. My family has declared me clinical because they don't see it as a true art. Looking forward to chatting w/ you guys!

jyounan007,

Welcome to the forum!  :)  Glad to see you became a member.  I think most members here are clinical.  Looking forward to your posts.

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: new member intro
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 08:56:39 AM »
Jyounan,
This is your 007 brother calling. Welcome aboard. The family will come around just keep making great pizza! We are all kinda nuts about pizza on here! so its not an issue!
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

pizzapan