Author Topic: Domino’s Pizza truck crashes, spills pizza dough all over road  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Plexiprs

Domino’s Pizza truck crashes, spills pizza dough all over road
« on: November 19, 2015, 04:39:25 AM »

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — A Domino’s Pizza truck crashed Wednesday morning, spilling pizza dough all over the road.

The crash happened around 6:30 a.m., according to WXIN. The truck driver, new to the area, didn’t realize how low the overpass was before driving under it. It peeled the trailer’s roof back, causing pizza dough to spill.

It took more than two hours to clean up the mess. The truck was badly damaged, but no one was hurt.
You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six. --- Yogi

Offline TXCraig1

• Supporting Member
    • Craig's Neapolitan Garage
Re: Domino’s Pizza truck crashes, spills pizza dough all over road
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 03:53:44 PM »
It appears that most of the "pizza dough" is actually insulation from the trailer. Maybe he thought the 10' clearance sign only applied to cars?  :-D
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, commercial yeast when we must, but always great pizza."  
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline misterschu

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 01:09:37 PM »
It appears that most of the "pizza dough" is actually insulation from the trailer. Maybe he thought the 10' clearance sign only applied to cars?  :-D

Hah, that was my takeaway also. At first I was shocked (and disgusted) to see what looked like a truck just straight filled with pizza dough. Was glad to have the video clarify that the dough is actually in trays.

Offline enchant

• World-class pizza maker in the making
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 07:34:19 AM »
a truck just straight filled with pizza dough

If that WERE the case, I'd just love to have a time-lapse video of the truck if the refrigeration failed.
--pat--

wordpress