Author Topic: New guy  (Read 530 times)

Offline Smalltown

New guy
« on: May 14, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »
Hi all
my name is richard and I live in a very small town (2000 people) 30 min north of one of the biggest and best resorts in north America. I have been thinking of opening a pizza place in town, we do not have one at the moment. During my younger years I managed pizza huts,  I started in the kitchen. But other than that I have very little experience. The town has 2 Restaurants a bar and a grocerie store. I need advice on everything. I am thinking starting very small, pizza by the slice with a few stools and delivery. The town is growing and is almost all young family's working in the resort 30min south. Summer is starting to see much more tourism in the way of campers on there way through to the massive amount of wilderness that is all around us. Anyway please fire me any questions or suggestions on where I should start. And yes I am reading everything on this website

Thanks the new guy

buceriasdon

Re: New guy
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »
Welcome Richard, I hope you don't put much stock in my posts if you read everything here, I have more questions than answers. :-\ I too plan on opening a small pizza joint some time in this year here in Bucerias, Mexico.         http://www.bestofbucerias.com/page_about_bucerias_mexico_1
Don

Hi all
my name is richard and I live in a very small town (2000 people) 30 min north of one of the biggest and best resorts in north America. I have been thinking of opening a pizza place in town, we do not have one at the moment. During my younger years I managed pizza huts,  I started in the kitchen. But other than that I have very little experience. The town has 2 Restaurants a bar and a grocerie store. I need advice on everything. I am thinking starting very small, pizza by the slice with a few stools and delivery. The town is growing and is almost all young family's working in the resort 30min south. Summer is starting to see much more tourism in the way of campers on there way through to the massive amount of wilderness that is all around us. Anyway please fire me any questions or suggestions on where I should start. And yes I am reading everything on this website

Thanks the new guy