Author Topic: intro  (Read 384 times)

Offline Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
intro
« on: May 14, 2011, 06:49:01 PM »
greetings pizza lovers,I'm chicago bob and i grew up in the chi-town suburb;Aurora,Ill.. Worked at couple different mom & pop type shops during my teens.Been living in Durham,NC. now for about 20 years.But with my memories and all the fantastic information you all post,I never have to go without good pizza! thank you all,i find something to learn with each and every one of your posts!  p.s. Is that Norma just one gem of a gal or what!! ;D
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: intro
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 09:30:49 PM »
greetings pizza lovers,I'm chicago bob and i grew up in the chi-town suburb;Aurora,Ill.. Worked at couple different mom & pop type shops during my teens.Been living in Durham,NC. now for about 20 years.But with my memories and all the fantastic information you all post,I never have to go without good pizza! thank you all,i find something to learn with each and every one of your posts!  p.s. Is that Norma just one gem of a gal or what!! ;D

robert3rekab,

Welcome to the forum.  :) I am only an ordinary everyday person,  that has learned everything I know about pizza on this forum.  Looking forward to your posts and pictures.  :)

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!

pizzapan