Author Topic: Cup4Cup Flour  (Read 52 times)

Offline zorin

• I Love Pizza!
Cup4Cup Flour
« on: September 13, 2014, 09:47:57 PM »
After reading through and searching the forums I was unable to find any reference for using Cup4Cup flour in a GF pizza dough recipe.  I'm currently building a sourdough starter using this flour with great results and will post some pictures when I get some time.  I will then try to make a near perfect pizza dough recipe.  If for any reason I have missed someone already using the Cup4Cup flour with success please let me know.  I have had great success making GF pasta and many GF desserts using this flour, where you can not tell the difference between actual flour and GF flour.  I will report back (with pictures) once I have made some test runs.

Cheers,
Zorin

Offline canadave

• Supporting Member
Re: Cup4Cup Flour
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 10:42:59 PM »
After reading through and searching the forums I was unable to find any reference for using Cup4Cup flour in a GF pizza dough recipe.  I'm currently building a sourdough starter using this flour with great results and will post some pictures when I get some time.  I will then try to make a near perfect pizza dough recipe.  If for any reason I have missed someone already using the Cup4Cup flour with success please let me know.  I have had great success making GF pasta and many GF desserts using this flour, where you can not tell the difference between actual flour and GF flour.  I will report back (with pictures) once I have made some test runs.

Cheers,
Zorin
I've heard great things anecdotally about Cup4Cup.  Really looking forward to seeing your results!

pizzapan