Author Topic: oh hey  (Read 391 times)

Offline pm1

oh hey
« on: May 16, 2011, 09:49:39 AM »
Hi there..

I registered here a while back because I wanted to learn to make some pizza, but playing around with dough got me diverted into bread making for a few months! But its all experience I guess. Anyway Im back for the pizza.

Im in the UK but was living in NYC for a few years in the middle of the last decade and that is really what got me interested in making pizza and seeing it a little bit differently. I have always loved pizza and gotten delivery from very young in the UK and was happy enough with PH/Dominos and clones. But then seeing NYC is just a different world. I love those little grimy pizza places and the slices they make. NYC literally would not be NYC without them. They are part of the culture. Part of peoples lives. I want to copy their pizza and bring back a few memories.

BTW some of the people on this site are incredibly generous. Its the same people in every thread posting substance. Even as I sit here, looking at the bottom of the page, its the same people logged in even right now! Therapy may be in order... but I hope you do not get it :D

PaulsPizza

Re: oh hey
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 10:12:44 AM »
Welcome. It's good to see more members joining from the UK ;D Where abouts are you living now?

Paul

Offline pm1

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 03:28:06 PM »
Hi Paul, thanks for the welcome. Yes, good to see others from the UK here :) I am near Birmingham, what about you?

PaulsPizza

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 09:42:57 AM »
Sent you a private message.

I am in Birmingham this weekend, any good pizza places?

Paul

pizzapan