Author Topic: Getting pretty frustrated  (Read 8584 times)

Offline Moondance

• Supporting Member
Re: Getting pretty frustrated
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2011, 04:19:15 PM »
More pics
Regina

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul."
John Muir

Offline Moondance

• Supporting Member
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2011, 04:20:13 PM »
and more
Regina

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul."
John Muir

Offline Moondance

• Supporting Member
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2011, 04:21:15 PM »
sorry for the number of posts.  My pics are not resizing small enough.
Regina

John Muir

Offline Moondance

• Supporting Member
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2011, 04:21:42 PM »
Last one
Regina

John Muir

Offline Jet_deck

• Supporting Member
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2011, 04:49:41 PM »
That last picture looks sooooo good.
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

Offline chickenparm

• Oh No,Not Pizza Again!!!
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2011, 05:50:10 PM »
Wow,those look GREAT! Love the last pic too!
 :pizza:

Do you have any problems with your dough not stretching or fighting back/shrinking?If not,thats great!

Short mix time/then cold rise=less work time to make dough.Thats always a plus.Im still trying to find a shorter mix time to give me the same results I get now.That way,I can make more dough or just be out of the kitchen faster.
 :-D
-Bill

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2011, 06:56:29 PM »
Regina,

Your pizzas look great!  :)

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!

Offline Jackie Tran

« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2011, 12:38:05 AM »
Geez Regina, that last pie looks amazing!  Now do me a favor.  Don't change anything.  :-D. Just kidding.  Keep this recipe and method in your back pocket and experiment to your hearts content.  When you are tired of getting mediocre results, you have something to fall back on now.

Chau

Offline texmex

« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »
Love reading this thread, Regina.  Looks like you have dialed it in.  :chef:  Your pies look good enough to eat!
Reesa

Offline Moondance

• Supporting Member
« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2011, 05:00:07 PM »
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback.  Means a lot to me being such a newbie to making pizza.  I'm having fun with it and we love our Friday Pizza Night!

Bill, I had no problems at all stretching the dough.  I take it out of the fridge when I get home from work and it sits for 1 to 1.5 hours.  I was wondering if it matters if you leave it in the container say covered with plastic wrap, or what I do is gently take it out of the container and put it on my floured board and cover with plastic wrap so it doesn't dry out. 

Chau, lol, you sound like my husband!  Yes this is definitely a reliable "go to" recipe for me.  I want to try mixing the flour as suggested on this thread, say a 60/40 mix of KABF and the high gluten I bought at my Cash & Carry.  Of course I will keep experimenting!  I am very anxious to cook outdoors as well.  From all the reading I have been doing here on the outdoor grills, it looks to be somewhat of a challenge. 

Texmex,
I'm glad you have enjoyed this thread.  I don't want to get too boring making the same pie each week.  Don was right a  few pages ago that I should perhaps start a new thread of "not so frustrated anymore"  ;)
Regina

John Muir

pizzapan