Great looking pies as usual.
How do you plan to reheat the leftover pies without the crust getting tough?
Do you use the residual heat in the WFO?
Your kids are precious !!
Thanks! Regarding reheat, here's what I do to avoid crust getting tough...
1. Never slice leftover pies. Keep them whole and on parchment paper.
2. Pre-heat oven to 480f with a cookie sheet inside on the center rack.
3. Liberally brush the cornice of the crust with water. This will protect the crust from dehydrating and becoming tough.
4. Slide the pie, along with the parchment paper it's on, directly onto the cookie sheet, which by now should be hot. Watch it carefully.
5. Remove the pie immediately when you see the cheese bubbling and the oils sizzling. It's crucial to get this timed perfectly because the water you brushed will be just about evaporated by now and it's on it's way to dehydrating and becoming tough, which you don't want. Remove the pie at the right time and it's almost as good as it was fresh out of the WFO.