Latest Pizza, eyeballed and out of the home oven. Tried switching somethings up and doing a 20hr rm. temp rise, things went a little screwy either the ambient temps fluxuated to much, I added to much starter(possible) or a little little salt(unlikely), either way I ended up with a 17hr rm temp rise 2hr retarding in the fridge and 1-1.5 hour to get the dough back to rm. temp.
The pizza tasted really good...not really sour yet(maybe using the starter as its young) and the dough was a bit more difficult to stretch than my normal High HR doughs, but not by much, In retrospect I shouldnt have retarded the balls, but did so out of fear over overfermenting. This reatrding prbably caused most of my problems(the stretching and lack of sourness).
Here are some pics