Author Topic: Need opinions on GOOD frozen pizza brands  (Read 13455 times)

Offline mityerac

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Need opinions on GOOD frozen pizza brands
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2006, 11:07:15 AM »
 :chef:
Yo pizza_hoser and bcoots76

http://www.butchspizza.com/

Dig The Pig!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 11:12:24 AM by mityerac »

Offline gschwim

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2006, 08:07:06 PM »
The Food Channel did a show on the development of Mario Battali's frozen pizza for sale at Whole Foods.  On the screen, at least, it looked pretty good and, supposedly, they're flying off the shelves.

Offline Lydia

• Viddler
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2006, 01:11:12 PM »
Based on my experiences, the only recommendation i can give for frozen pizza is Schwans food service home delivery . They have a variety of crusts to try. I think Schwan's also has a money back and product replacment policy.

My longtime favorite is their individual deep dish 5" pizzas, they have a mini version that is great for appetizers. I never use the microwave instructions and I bake them until the cheese is browned and puffy.

whole-wheat thin crust: Fiesta chicken, Roasted vegetable, Tomato Basil Margarita-Style, and pepperoni.

fire baked: spinach and mushroom, supreme and pepperoni

Self-rising: 4 cheese with mozzarella, cheddar, Provelone and Parmesan cheeses; Pepperoni

Mexican Supreme Style with a cornmeal crust

Mega Meat Trio is Pepperoni Italian sausage and ham pn pastry crust with Mozzarella, cheddar, provelone and Parmesan.

I think Schwan's also has a money back and product replacment policy.
The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.They say he acquired his size from eating too much pi.

pizzapan