Author Topic: School Of Italian Pizza  (Read 4053 times)

Offline Pizzaiola

School Of Italian Pizza
« on: May 30, 2011, 10:54:32 AM »
Hi guys,

Finally, a school were they teach how to make pizza in Canada! Teachers are pizza makers from Italy!
School of Italian Pizza
www.pizzaschool.ca
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:56:29 AM by Pizzaiola »

Offline dmcavanagh

Re: School Of Italian Pizza
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 11:25:29 AM »
HAhaha, pizza school! There's more information available on this site then any pizza school is gonna teach you. Keep your money in your pockets and read this forum while getting your hands in the dough and you can start your own "pizza school". I attended the Pizza College of Hardknocks, I burnt my hands a few times and got flour all over my shoes. :-D

Offline Ronzo

• Beer, freedom n' pizza...
    • New Texian Brewery
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 11:38:01 AM »
HAhaha, pizza school! There's more information available on this site then any pizza school is gonna teach you. Keep your money in your pockets and read this forum while getting your hands in the dough and you can start your own "pizza school". I attended the Pizza College of Hardknocks, I burnt my hands a few times and got flour all over my shoes. :-D
I am SO with you. I've learned more here than I would ever learn in some pizza school... and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg to do it. And I've gotten plenty of flour on my pants and shirts too...
Fuggheddabowdit!

~ Ron

Former NY'er living in Texas
http://newtexianbrew.com - http://ronlennex.com/ - http://pinterest.com/NewTexianBrew

Offline Tman1

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 12:28:01 PM »
While the school of hard knocks is the bet option, I suspect this course brings a ton of research into focus at a much quicker space. I can assure you that there are plenty of 'old Italians' in that area of Canada, so it doesn't surprise me when they say they'll bring someone in. 

Just curious if there would be the same negative response if someone from the board was doing it?  Maybe (screen name) Matthew is part of it and never mentioned it. Either way, I'm not sure we can judge this by it's website, as basic as that is.  I emailed to see what the cost is.

Offline Tman1

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 08:29:01 PM »
I got an email back... $1100 for the class plus HST (a type of sales tax in Canada).

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 10:19:06 PM »
For 4 full days thats seemsvery  reasonable. The FireWwithin 2 day workshop is $825 andRroberto is like $4500! for 1 week training at Amano I have learned a lot here also but can never know enoughabout my passion. Kinda like playing golf at a diffferent course or taking a lesson from a different pro. ( can you tell I am away golfing this weekend  ;D ) the more open you are to learn and pick up this or that from all kind of people and instuctors the bettter you "game"
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com