Author Topic: Keste' Pizzeria - After Hours with EatItalian.com!  (Read 1938 times)

Offline EatItalian

Keste' Pizzeria - After Hours with EatItalian.com!
« on: May 21, 2011, 08:43:26 PM »
EatItalian.com hosted an After Hours event at Keste' Pizzeria in NYC.  Peppe Starita of Starita Pizzeria in Naples was there making the most incredible Neapolitan specialties with Keste' owner Roberto Caporuscio.  This is a must watch video -

http://www.eatitalian.com/feature/66923/after-hours-keste-eatitaliancom-and-friends

Offline andreguidon

• Hot WFO always !!!
    • www.andreguidon.com
Re: Keste' Pizzeria - After Hours with EatItalian.com!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 07:11:59 AM »
great VIDEO!!
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

Offline pizzablogger

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 09:23:42 AM »
Excellent!

Great to see Gianluca in the video as well. --K
"It's Baltimore, gentlemen, the gods will not save you." --Burrell

Offline EatItalian

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 07:26:50 PM »
Coming soon will be a complete Neapolitan Masters Training Class.  Start to finish, every step, taught by Roberto Caporuscio and Peppe Starita.  This is a once in a lifetime look into the trade secrets of these masters and their skills handed down from generations.

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 10:11:22 PM »
Coming soon will be a complete Neapolitan Masters Training Class.  Start to finish, every step, taught by Roberto Caporuscio and Peppe Starita.  This is a once in a lifetime look into the trade secrets of these masters and their skills handed down from generations.

Your going to be recording this or is this an advertisement?

Offline Jet_deck

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 10:46:10 PM »
What would be the exact difference between a "Neapolitan Masters Training Class" and a 'Neapolitan Training Class" ?  Does the VPN have two levels of certification?  ???
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

Offline EatItalian

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 09:26:30 AM »
The training was taped a few weeks ago over many days.  Once it has been edited and out of post production, it will be published on EatItalian.com.

Offline EatItalian

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 09:28:27 AM »
What would be the exact difference between a "Neapolitan Masters Training Class" and a 'Neapolitan Training Class" ?  Does the VPN have two levels of certification?  ???

There is no difference and there is only one level of VPN certification that I am aware of.

Online JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 09:53:47 AM »
EI,
I am still not sure if this is a course ? video for sale ? guide ? promotion? Whatever it is I cant wait! Where are the announcemnets  found of such courses offered at Amano found? We heard of the $4500 dollar one many months ago there was a thread on it, however I did not see anything on that last course  that went on a few weeks ago?
I know you mention Roberto as an owner of Keste. From what I understand he is the name and certainly the magic of Keste but no not sure he is invested financially? I also hear rumblings from my contacts of Starita opening something (of course neapolitan) in NY, using his Starita name of course ,and yes he is a true 5th generation Master. Any thoughts on that ?
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline EatItalian

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 10:07:04 AM »
EI,
I am still not sure if this is a course ? video for sale ? guide ? promotion? Whatever it is I cant wait! Where are the announcemnets  found of such courses offered at Amano found? We heard of the $4500 dollar one many months ago there was a thread on it, however I did not see anything on that last course  that went on a few weeks ago?
I know you mention Roberto as an owner of Keste. From what I understand he is the name and certainly the magic of Keste but no not sure he is invested financially? I also hear rumblings from my contacts of Starita opening something (of course neapolitan) in NY, using his Starita name of course ,and yes he is a true 5th generation Master. Any thoughts on that ?
John

We were invited to video tape a training that was held at A Mano.  What we recorded will be available at EatItalian.com free of charge.  This is not a promotion of any sort, it is just an announcement that it will be coming soon! 

As far as the actual costs of training or the coordination of trainings, we are not affiliated with VPN in any way and are not made aware of future trainings.   

I have not heard about a Starita Pizzeria coming to NY, though, that would be terrific!  The more people crafting true Neapolitan pizza here in the US, the better we all are!

Offline thezaman

• Lifetime Member
  • I Love Pizza!
    • lorenzos pizza
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 12:44:09 PM »
EatItalian, your website is great looking forward to seeing it grow. articles on pizza will get this forum involed !!!

Offline BrickStoneOven

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 12:49:48 PM »
This video is going to be an eye opening experience. Is there an estimated date when it will be finished?

Offline dellavecchia

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 01:32:54 PM »
Love your site. I can't wait for this video as well.

John

Offline pizzablogger

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 04:20:08 PM »

Offline Trianon

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 05:43:03 PM »
EI,
John
John, I love Starita. I have actually been to their place in Naples.
Being Starita so close to the people at Keste, I'm wondering if they are actually opening something together.
Anything else you know about this opening?
When?
Where?

Can't wait.

Offline EatItalian

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 09:53:12 PM »
I will keep you all posted on the release of the training video!

If I hear any information about a Starita venture here in NYC...I will keep you up to date!

I really appreciate all of your interest and hope you will join our site at: www.eatitalian.com and please "Like" our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-Italian/103758629485

We also have another fan page on Facebook for one of our bloggers "EAT PIZZA" at: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=pages#!/pages/Eat-Pizza/195645683788784

Thank you all for your support!!

Offline pizzablogger

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 10:11:12 PM »
"Romano cheese has no place on Neapolitan pizza" --Michele Scicolone

You sure about that?  ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:09:59 AM by pizzablogger »