Oh whoops, sorry lol. I didn't really use anyone's written formula, I just went off off of what I've read about proper ingredient ratios. For example, I knew that KABF had an absorption rate of 62% (plus/minus) 2%, so I used that as my target. Well I also read that Craig used 62.5%, and I know Craig has some good reasoning behind that so I bumped it up .5%.
The yeast percentage was based off of Craig's yeast table. I knew I wanted at least a 3day ferment, and was only able to make it on the 4th day, so that led me to a .153% yeast percentage.
Dough procedure: Pre scaled all ingredients. Put the water into the mixing bowl, then in a separate bowl combined flour and salt and mixed thoroughly. Sifted flour mixture into the water, then sprinkled the yeast on top of the flour. Mixed thoroughly with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes. Lost 8g during this procedure. Put the dough onto a lightly floured surface and kneaded for about 3 minutes. Did a 5 minute rest, then 3 stretch and folds and kneaded for about 30 seconds. 5 minute rest. Did 1 stretch and fold, and balled it up a little, then placed into lightly oiled container. Final ball temp: 80.5° F. Ball at the very end was 6g off of the predicted weight (but that was with a 1% residue compensation, so it worked well).
75hrs in bulk at 35*F
23hrs balled at 35*F
2.5hr proof at RT (75-83*F)
Once I get through my bag of KABF, I plan to experiment w/ KAAP, and I also want to formulate a good recipe for a shorter ferment time (anywhere from emergency to 24hrs, not sure yet).
Once I really start mastering these things I want to move into creating my own culture and make dough with a preferment.
Edit: I should note that this batch was for 3 dough balls each weighing 282g on the dot. I might try for a 285-300g dough ball next time just to see the difference. All pizzas made were ~12" in diameter. So a TF ~.08820