Pulcinadillo and I were probably a little too sauced to be baking last night, but that's never stopped us before. The pies turned out a little on the "rustic" side, but as best I can remember, they were pretty good. I hardly worked the dough at all and did not ball it tight. It was VERY relaxed and viscous - note to self, if you are going to drink a lot, make more elastic dough...
62.5% HR Caputo
24 hours in bulk at 60F, 12 hours in balls at 60F, 10 hours in balls at 78F. I didn't check the oven temp, but one of the boys was timing and said the bakes were running about 80 seconds.
I had been balling at 275g, I knocked it down to 250g last time, and these balls were 225g. I liked this size.
2) Mozz, mushroom, parm, black pepper, white truffle oil (post bake)
3) Mozz, Brussels sprouts, pancetta, garlic, EVOO
4) Dry, WM mozz, tomato, pepperoni, jalapeno
5) Dry and fresh mozz, tomato, Calabrian chilies in oil, fresh basil (post bake) - best pie of the night
6) Dry WM mozz, sopressatta, kalamata olives
7) Mozz, Brussels sprouts, pancetta, garlic, EVOO