The pies came out pretty good last night. 61.5%, 3.0%, 1.3%. 24h bulk at 65F, 12h balls at 65F, 12h at 65-77F. Not much I'd change about them. I had the oven running pretty hot, 910F+ on the bricks farthest from the fire. I also kept the dough cool (~74F). In the past couple weeks, I'd been letting it get up into the mid to high 80's. I'm convinced that cooler dough leopards better. I'd noticed this before and have talked to others who have had similar observations.
1) Margherita (with Aleppo pre-bake and Calabrian chilies post-bake)
2) Same pie
3) Asparagus birds nest with mascarpone+blue cheese, Meyer lemon evoo, fresh lemon juice, salt
4) Mozz, dried cherries plumped in brandy, hot fennel sausage, red pepper flakes, local wildflower honey post-bake
5) Mozz, cremini mushrooms (raw), parm, black pepper, white truffle oil post-bake.
6) Tomato, sopressata, mozz, cherry tomato, Calabrian chili oil post-bake
7) Mozz, cherry tomato, arugula, Meyer Lemon evoo, Aleppo, salt
8] Tomato, good anchovies, olive, Calabrian chili oil post-bake
9) Mozz, Brussels sprouts, pancetta, sliced garlic, parm, evoo
10) Margherita (with Aleppo pre-bake and Calabrian chilies post-bake)
11) Mozz, cherry tomato, parm, arugula, Meyer Lemon evoo, fresh lemon juice, Aleppo, prosciutto