Author Topic: The Pizza Maker oven?  (Read 1632 times)

Offline matt2008

The Pizza Maker oven?
« on: July 18, 2011, 09:43:31 AM »
Hi all

1st real post here :)

For years i've wanted to make decent tasting pizza and got sick of frozen pizzas made in the convential oven so after a little research i found something called 'the pizza maker' which is a small oven which has a stone base http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pizza-at-Home-Maker/dp/B000GH3QIU which seemed to get good reviews and i thought was a good entry level into making pizza.

This oven is now unavailable in the UK but i managed to get one from eBay and just wondered if anyone uses one of these and has any tips? I think its Australian product?

Offline lilbuddypizza

• Cheesy dude
Re: The Pizza Maker oven?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 11:13:18 PM »
Deni made one like that, although it is discontinued. One auction on eBay just ended on a Deni Pizza Bella. It seems GREAT considering that there is a stone and top & bottom heat. No ovens to heat up the whole house! I have never used one though, but word on the internet seems positive. Definitely a hard find. The Deni weighs 15 lbs., so even within the States it is about $20-25 for delivery. Overseas would be exceedingly high.
BUT--since you have one already, my only advice would be to NOT cook a frozen pizza on it, lest the stone crack from thermal shock. :pizza: