Please post your results, I am in line behind you. I bought the same starters about a month or two ago, and decided I wanted to play around with some home grown starters before messing with the store bought variety. I have tried a variety of percentages - and many temperatures, but have not had any consistent results yet, and had a couple of complete failures. I am trying to get my temperatures consistent, and bought a small wine cooler - which will hold temps from the high 50 to high 60's, and I also bought a heating pad and aquarium digital thermostat so that I can maintain higher temps - but I just did a temporary wiring job this last weekend - so I haven't had much time to try it. This last weekend I went with about a 6% starter, which had 100% hydration and a 75% hydration ratio ( not counting the starter) for the dough, using home milled White Winter Wheat and with a 28 hour fermentation most of that at room temperature of 74 degrees, though for a few hours I put one in the cooler at around 60 degrees, because it had seemed to be rising too fast. I tried 2 batches with different kneading times, and while only one seemed to over rise, by the time I went to form the pies, the dough tore to pieces as I took it out of the containers before I could even stretch it and was so useless I had to throw it out . The third batch was a red spring wheat with a similar formula, and that was pretty bad, but at least I could form it into the shape of a pie, though I couldn't stretch it much without developing holes. The fourth batch used an Alton Brown recipe, substituting White Winter Wheat for the regular flour, and increasing the hydration to 75%, but retaining the commercial yeast, that stretched out beautifully without any tearing, but that spent most of the proofing time in the wine cooler.