Author Topic: Mama Mia's Seaville, NJ  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Bob1

Mama Mia's Seaville, NJ
« on: June 19, 2011, 08:21:45 AM »
My travels took me to the Jersey shore areas last month.  While I was there I thought I would sample some of the local places.  I got a very large slice of white from Mama Mia's.  It was very large about nine inches at the crust and took up the whole plate.
I assumed one would be enough.  It was very very thin, very light, and crisp without being at all crackery.  I guess it was more like frosted cotton candy than a heavy thin cracker style.  After I finished I had to have another.  I tried one with broccoli and it was just as good.  So far I think this is one of the lightest most digestable pies I ever had.  After I polished off the second slice I felt like I could just keep going.  The place was very nice and appeared to be family run.  I know some of the local people who live in that area and they told me that there diner items are also very good.  If you decide to try it I think you will be very impressed by the structure and composition.  I am really looking forward to trying it again.  I picked up their to go menu and it was a 14 page booklet that included catering with pricing,  and the sale of all their dinner sauces.  They also had this web page link, but it really doesn't reflect the menu and what they offer. 

http://capemayspices.com/html/mamamias.html

Thanks,

Bob