Here is a
Franco Manca pizza dough recipe, using crisceto
•1 litre of water
•30g starter culture or 1g dried yeast or 3g fresh yeast
(If using dried yeast or fresh yeast, mix it in tepid water, and, once mixed with flour, leave it proofing overnight.)
•3 tsps salt
1) A small starter culture is mixed with the water until dissolved.
2) Add this mixture and the salt to the flour, working it until you have a soft dough. Knead it for about 10 minutes.
3) Cover and let it rest overnight for approximately 20 hours, in a warmish room.
4) After resting, roll out the dough, knead a bit more and let it rest for 30 min more.
5) Then, shape the dough into individual balls of 270g.
7) Leave them proofing for 1 hour and then they will be ready to be made into pizzas.
(Thanks to Margot Carone.