Author Topic: Not new here, but just registered  (Read 335 times)

Online nick57

• Supporting Member
Not new here, but just registered
« on: June 27, 2011, 10:08:16 PM »
Thank my lucky stars I found this site. I've been a parasite on this forum for over two years. I have learned so much here. I can't thank everyone enough for all the info I have learned. I live in Tulsa OK. I grew up in a restaurant family. Customers stood in line for our Greek chili coney's. I loved the 60's style Pizza Hut thin crust Italian sausage pizza. Not so good nowadays. I have been trying some of the recipes for along time without much success. I found the Forno Bravo site, and tried to copy what they do with Vera Pizza Napoletana. It worked out pretty good for me. So with more confidence, I came back to this site, and tried again. I don't have a pizza oven, but I do have a nice stone, and a convection oven. After experimenting, I have a procedure that works. I think I have finally made the best thin and crispy crust pizza I can. So I thought it was time to become member and share my results with you. I know it's hard to replicate truly great pizzas with a home oven, but through trial and error, I think I have come pretty close. I am not thinned skin, so I encourage criticism, and tips. I know members have invested a lot time to this forum. I can't thank you guys enough for all your kind tips and suggestions.