Author Topic: pizza buffet  (Read 327 times)

Offline tomMN

• I Love Pizza!
pizza buffet
« on: February 23, 2014, 04:22:38 PM »
hi fellow pizza people, i looking to start a pizza and salad bar lunch buffet at my restaurant and would appreciate any suggestions or ideas. i will be charging 7.95 for unlimited with no doggie bags. thanks tom.   want to thank Steve Zinski for helping me with a question i had, thanks Steve

Offline frlam142

• I Love Pizza!
Re: pizza buffet
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 01:19:02 PM »
Hey Tom,

i was also looking at opening a pizza shop and was considering the all you can buffet before i stumbled up the new concept of build your own pizza thats growing really fast. After spending hours of research on a buffet concept, im back to square one with this new concept which you may want to look into, research pieology or chipotle pizza and youll see what i mean.

Offline Sirius

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 01:43:18 PM »
Yeah Tom, wrong way around here---- I think..you know the price you want to charge but haven't calculated anything so far?

Offline PowerWagonPete

• The name says it all.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 09:46:39 PM »
Papa Dino's here in southcentral PA held a weekly pizza buffet night for many years before their small chain of restaurants gradually went defunct, Tom.  The offerings were fairly simple with popular combinations of toppings like plain cheese, pepperoni, pepperoni and sausage, bacon and onion, ham, etc.  A basic salad was available with maybe two or three types of dressings and, of course, lots of garlic bread.

These days, the customers might tend to be a bit more demanding as far as their choices are concerned so I'd say get it started, take a few suggestions from them as well, and tweak it as you go.   ;D

pizzapan