Author Topic: My oven (Bakers Pride MO2T with FibraMent stone for sale.  (Read 1984 times)

Offline briterian

• and some think pizza's easy!

Offline Jackie Tran

Re: My oven (Bakers Pride MO2T with FibraMent stone for sale.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 02:41:55 PM »
That's a nice little oven Briterian.  680f is a great temp and will cook up some great pizzas.  Any idea what the temp is above the pie?  Higher or lower than 680f?

It might help sell the oven if you included a picture or 2 of a pizza you've made it that oven.

Good luck.

Offline briterian

• and some think pizza's easy!
Re: My oven (Bakers Pride MO2T with FibraMent stone for sale.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 09:06:51 PM »
Hi Jackie,
Not sure if there is a much of a temp diff as one would expect from a WFO but still can do a great job.  I tend to open the door about 10 min before putting in the pie and it makes it go back into preheat for a few minutes and shoots down a lot of heat on top.  Here are a couple of pics back when I was going with the preferment.   http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,9908.msg91314.html#msg91314
I have switched to not using any oil or sugar in my dough and it's held up better under these high heats allowing me to get great leoparding in about 4-5 min cook time with a rotation around 3 min.  Just did one today with oven roasted tomatoes on garlic olive oil layer with pesto and a blend of whole milk mozz and asiago.  It was killer.

pizzapan