Author Topic: Hello, Everyone.  (Read 325 times)

Offline breadthang

Hello, Everyone.
« on: July 03, 2011, 10:05:11 AM »
My name is Caothang(aka CT) and i am very interesting in building a wood fired pizza oven in my backyard. i am from Central FL and i have not find a decent pizza eatery around here. Everywhere i go , there are plenty of chain production commercial oven. The pizzas are chewy, blanded and little favor. That is why i am going out my way to gathering info to build my own wood fired pizza oven. However, i was in Sarasota area for my kids swimming competition, we were staying at a hotel  about two traffics down a Wood Fired Pizza estabishment. I was so excited that i finally found such a business of all places. To make the story short, we had pizza two days in a row, it was one the best wood fired pizza we had ever. We were going to go there on a final day but unfortunately, the establishment was closed on Sunday.
The restaurant's wood fired pizza oven was outside the building (5'ft x 5ft) and i got to talk to the owner who himself is the pizza maker. Let me tell you it was the most satisfy conversation and experience until you have seen it.
Anyway, I am definitely going to build one within 6 months, I have all the info i needed to get started. i will keep everyone posted as i go a long.

CT

Offline Jackie Tran

Re: Hello, Everyone.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 02:45:18 PM »
Welcome.  Watching pizza cook up in a wfo and tasting the difference can be a memorable experience.  Good luck with your build and don't forget to post up some pictures of the process.

Chau

pizzapan