Author Topic: Mystery Breadsticks  (Read 3569 times)

Offline Jackie Tran

Re: Mystery Breadsticks
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 08:37:25 PM »
I'm confused?  Does LC have both crazy bread and breadsticks?

Pythonic, perhaps someone who works there now or recently can confirm, but it's been nearly 20 years so my memory is a bit foggy.  I believe they have both crazy bread (bread sticks) and cheesy bread.  

The crazy bread was made with pizza dough brushed with some sort of butter/garlic butter and then sprinkled with parmesan cheese and baked.  After the bake it was cut into bread sticks.   There cheesy bread was just the dough with cheese on top, but again it's been nearly 20 years for me.

Pictures of their Crazy bread (bread sticks)
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&tok=diBTeeIZpQKt88PrD5RHww&cp=17&gs_id=2n&xhr=t&q=little+caesars+crazy+bread&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1441&bih=710&wrapid=tljp1334536471228042&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=H2mLT8vFLKTg2AX6wZjUCQ

Pictures of their Cheese bread
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&tok=I987FJRmTGPaVOkxBgP1UQ&cp=19&gs_id=2e&xhr=t&q=little+caesars+cheese+bread&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1441&bih=710&wrapid=tljp1334536696243038&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=AGqLT53-BOjC2wWCloW1CQ
Chau
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:40:38 PM by Jackie Tran »

Online norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: Mystery Breadsticks
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 10:11:12 PM »
Norma, at the time that I worked there almost 20 years ago, I did like the breadsticks quite a bit.   I haven't eaten a Caesar's breadstick in quite some time, but I wouldn't hestiate either if presented with a fresh hot box of them.  Occassionally when I'm in the mood, I'll eat Pizza Hut bread sticks with sauce or a little personal pan pizza which I am fond of.   :-D  It's fried, greasy, and crunchy.  What is there not to like?  :-D

I did try the mozz and munster combo, but it was over 2 years ago and I don't remember much about it.  I know I didn't dislike it but didn't think it was special either.  Next time I make pizza, I'll try to remember to pick some up and give it another try. 

The garlic butter is easy to make and quite delicious for bread sticks, pizza bones, or to drizzle over garlic knots.   I forgot to mention to add a tiny bit of grated parmesan into the garlic butter to add another level of texture and flavor. 

Chau

Chau,

Thanks for telling me you did like the breadsticks.  I know I also thought when I tried those breadsticks they were pretty darn good and donít think I have ever tasted them before.   :-D

Let me know if you try the mozzarella and muenster combo again.  I might try that blend when I get to purchase some muenster cheese. 

Thanks also for posting to try a tiny bit of grated parmesan with the garlic butter.

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!