Author Topic: Business plan for an independent pizzeria w/ beer and wine. I need help.  (Read 2537 times)

Offline olsonmatt

• Pie Oh My
Hello all, first, I apologize if this has already been addressed here -- I would imagine it has.  Anyway, I'm trying to write a business plan for an independent, urban pizzeria with beer and wine.  Not sure yet about oven type -- ideally would like to use a woodburner,  but it depends on cost, space, etc.  If anyone has a plan that I could use as an example, I would greatly appreciate it.  If you're wondering, I'm in the greater Boston area.

Thank you!

Offline Bill/SFNM

• Lifetime Member
PM "scott r"

Offline olsonmatt

• Pie Oh My
Thank you.

Offline GotRocks

• Trying to get financing sucks!
I have seen many templates for pizza place business plans online, the format I found that looked the best was for a fictitious place named "Largento's". I actually took that template and used it for my business plan for my restaurant, and I do not even serve pizza, yet.
A skinny cook is not to be trusted!

Offline olsonmatt

• Pie Oh My
Thanks GotRocks.  I'll try to find it.

Offline caseyspizza

• caseyspizzas.com
check out restaurantowner.com.....good financial and business plan templates, and for a pizza shop

http://www.restaurantowner.com/public/DOWNLOAD_Restaurant_Business_Plan_Template.cfm#Download Resources-

Offline all1knew

I have seen many templates for pizza place business plans online, the format I found that looked the best was for a fictitious place named "Largento's". I actually took that template and used it for my business plan for my restaurant, and I do not even serve pizza, yet.

Found a link to this; very helpful, thank you.

William Kramer
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:07:30 PM by all1knew »