Author Topic: I'm a new guy...  (Read 227 times)

Offline shboom

I'm a new guy...
« on: August 09, 2011, 06:11:24 AM »
Hi from central Florida.
I'm a transplant (like 80% of all Floridians) originally from Bridgewater, MA, and brought up on pizza from "The Riv", "The Cod", and "The Spa".
I hope to learn how to make a reasonably good "Barroom Pizza" like we used to get back in the day, as the stuff they call "pizza" down here in the south is a far cry from anything I would even refer to as pizza.
Thanks for letting me enjoy your forum, and now I'll just sit back, read and learn

Offline norma427

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
    • learningknowledgetomakepizza
Re: I'm a new guy...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 06:51:08 AM »
Hi from central Florida.
I'm a transplant (like 80% of all Floridians) originally from Bridgewater, MA, and brought up on pizza from "The Riv", "The Cod", and "The Spa".
I hope to learn how to make a reasonably good "Barroom Pizza" like we used to get back in the day, as the stuff they call "pizza" down here in the south is a far cry from anything I would even refer to as pizza.
Thanks for letting me enjoy your forum, and now I'll just sit back, read and learn

shboom,

If you like "barroom pizza" or maybe "Greek style pizza", maybe you might look at this thread to see if that is what you are interested in.  http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,691.0.html

Norma
Always working and looking for new information!