Author Topic: Pizza Patron Drive-Thru Concept  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Pizza Patron Drive-Thru Concept
« on: May 27, 2011, 10:12:56 AM »
There is an interesting article at http://www.restaurantnews.com/pizza-patron-brings-quick-service-pizza-to-houston/ on how Pizza Patron, a growing regional pizza chain, has been exploiting the use of drive-thru to sell entire pizzas, not just slices as some independents have done in the past (and very few of them at that).

Peter

Offline Saturday Coffee

Re: Pizza Patron Drive-Thru Concept
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 12:21:08 PM »
Most of the locations in Houston tend to be in areas I typically don't travel in. 

Do you believe that one could get a pizza with quality ingredients for a mere six dollars? 

Sounds too good to be true.  To me, a six dollar pizza is like a 99 cent drive-thru restaurant hamburger - one or two may fill you up -- but they will never really satisfy you.

Offline Mick.Chicago

• Squish.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 09:42:50 AM »
This might make some of you cry but I'd love to open a Neapolitan carhop joint  :-D

Offline lilbuddypizza

• Cheesy dude
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 11:07:37 PM »
Pizza is cheap to make. I have to question the quality though. I can microwave a Celeste mini-pizza in 90 seconds, but do I want to eat it? Speed of pizza cooking is like the speed of light-you can only go so fast before everything goes ka-blooey!