Author Topic: Four A Pizza Explosion  (Read 1286 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jet_deck

  • Supporting Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3041
  • Location: Between Houston and Mexico
Four A Pizza Explosion
« on: August 13, 2011, 01:28:27 AM »
Yep.  Pizza oven exploded.  I'm hoping the guy isn't burned to badly. :'(

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOSnAG-sD5c&amp;feature=mfu_in_order&amp;list=UL" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOSnAG-sD5c&amp;feature=mfu_in_order&amp;list=UL</a>


Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends


Offline Trinity

  • Registered User
  • Posts: 817
  • Extra cheese please!
Re: Four A Pizza Explosion
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 06:09:05 AM »
Looks like he waited to long to light it after turning on the gas... All the sparks are the dust and ash that blew out when when the gas ignited. He's probably OK. Probably just had all the hair on his hands arms and face sindged off. :-D
It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs. It's a strange thing, but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never be explained, or which would drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Offline chickenparm

  • Registered User
  • Posts: 1778
  • Location: Kentucky-Making New York Style Pies
  • Oh No,Not Pizza Again!!!
Re: Four A Pizza Explosion
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 10:08:57 PM »
Hope his eyes are OK!
 :o

-Bill

Offline Steveinid

  • Registered User
  • Posts: 24
Re: Four A Pizza Explosion
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 07:12:43 PM »
I worked at a propane place and saw this on occasion. People would build their own grills and not put enough ventilation in them. The flame would suffocate and then someone would open it and their grill would blow up. Very dangerous.

Offline namssalg

  • Registered User
  • Posts: 16
Re: Four A Pizza Explosion
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 10:28:22 PM »
I had this happen when I was relighting a wood stove in our house. :-[
I used lighter fluid in the hot stove. I lit a long wooden match and the fireball came when I stuck the match in the stove. I singed my eyebrows, some of my stash, a little head hair, and some of my arm and leg hair. :D
My wife said I was engulfed by fire.

I hope this guy got away with just some singed hair and light burns. Hopefully he just got ash in his eyes.
I haven't lit a wood stove like that since then. :-D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:31:11 PM by namssalg »