Author Topic: Looking forward to baking some pies  (Read 272 times)

Offline dmlouns

Looking forward to baking some pies
« on: August 15, 2011, 03:36:36 PM »
A big hello from Northern Ontario!! ;D

I just finished curing my newly constructed wood fired oven this weekend and am looking forward to cooking my first pie this comming weekend (rain or shine). I found this site by searching for a location in Ontario to buy Tipo 00 flour. Looking forward to sharing some pictures of my oven and the fruits of my labour with everyone.

Offline Jackie Tran

Re: Looking forward to baking some pies
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 09:58:08 PM »
Welcome to the forum dmlouns.  I'm looking forward to pictures of your oven and pies.  You need 5 posts before for you can post pics, so get to posting!  :-D

Offline dmlouns

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 08:10:17 AM »
Thanks Jackie Tran,

I was unaware of that. You saved me fom banging my head on my desk trying to figure out how to post some pics.......hey does this repy count as a post ;D

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 09:01:07 AM »
dmlouns,

You might try posting some photos before your fifth post. Steve, the owner and Administrator of this forum, recently made several changes to the forum, so it is possible that members may now post photos before the fifth post. However, to be on the safe side, you might want to save the text of your post so that you don't lose it in case the system doesn't accept your photos. FYI, you last post does count.

Peter
(Moderator)