Author Topic: Does anyone have experience with wildwwood wood fireed ovens????  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Jackitup

I may have a  shot at their Milano model for litterally pocket change. Here's their link. This would be a sill in the box kit. Any info would be appreciated. Please look over specs and let me know, may have to move on it soon.
Thanks,
Jon
Link       http://www.wildwoodovens.com/woodfired-ovens/milano-toscano/
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

Offline JConk007

• Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
Re: Does anyone have experience with wildwwood wood fireed ovens????
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 09:33:36 PM »
JOn,
I would think this model if the price is right would work for you Its another precast  similar to Forno B and others It will get the job done Its small / mobile enough for you to do with it what you want Goes together quick and easy , go for it!
John
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

Offline Jackitup

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 04:28:29 AM »
John,

Which is the Forno B, I've looked at their site and I'm not seeing it.

Thanks,
Jon
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”            -Mark Twain

Offline Matthew

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 07:01:28 AM »
I may have a  shot at their Milano model for litterally pocket change. Here's their link. This would be a sill in the box kit. Any info would be appreciated. Please look over specs and let me know, may have to move on it soon.
Thanks,
Jon
Link       http://www.wildwoodovens.com/woodfired-ovens/milano-toscano/

Jon,
Member Frankie (FCbuilder) has a wildwood oven & loves it.  Have a look at his posts, he makes some beautiful looking pizzas with it.

Matt