Here is my recipe for the Lemon pound Cake, I can share my web page but it is in a different language: http://www.mujer.com.mx/com/gastronomia/recetas/postres/575-panque-citrus
Lemon Pound Cake.
2 Cups of cake flour sifted.
1 teaspoon of baking powder.
1 pinch of ground sea salt.
1 cup of sugar.
1 Tablespoon of grated lemon zest.
2 1/2 sticks of butter.
4 eggs at room temperature.
2 Tablespoon of lime juice.
1 Tablespoon of Lemon extract.
5 drops of yellow food color. ( optional you can use green food color instead ).
2 Tablespoons of lemon juice.
2 Cups of confectioner sugar.
1 Tablespoon of milk.
1. Mix butter and sugar with the paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs, one by one in low speed to incorporate.
3. Add juice, flavor and color little by little. Stop mixing.
4. Sift and mix all other dry ingredients.
5. Fold carefully by hand.
6. Put on a greased square mold and bake at 325 F for about an hour.
After baking set aside, onmold until warm and cover with the glaze once it gets totally cold.
1. Blend all ingredents.