Author Topic: PROFESSIONAL WFO REC'S  (Read 1187 times)

Offline gabaghool

• Lifetime Member
PROFESSIONAL WFO REC'S
« on: September 14, 2011, 02:47:17 PM »
HI
I was hoping someone would point me to some threads or simply give an opinion on which wood burning oven they think is tops in a commercial setting.

Now, Im intesting in doing a NY/NH style pizza, and I have been told that a wood burning oven isn't neccesary for this type of pizza.  I realize this.  I also know I loved working with them when I had in the past.  I MAY still go deck ovens, but I would like to hear some opinions.

Thanks.

Offline TXCraig1

Re: PROFESSIONAL WFO REC'S
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 04:36:47 PM »
I've had great pies out of most of the big name Italian brick ovens: Stefano Ferrara, Forno Napoletano, Cirigliano Forni, and of course my biased personal favorite - Mario Acutno (Forno Autentico). I don't think there is a lot of performance difference in this group. If you want the Italian name with the most ovens in service in the US, it's Stefano Ferrara. As for cast ovens, it seems like the most common name I've seen is Wood Stone. I've had some good pies out of them too.

CL
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 04:41:35 PM by TXCraig1 »
Pizza is not bread.

Offline pabsey

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:18:33 PM »
I have had nothing but good results from my forno bravo. Quick heat up and very consistant and even heat on floor.

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 10:59:20 PM »
Pabsey,
Just curious what commercial model forno Bravo you have? there are plenty of good reports from the premio 2G110 P 60,70 ... but not too many commercial reports
Thanks!
john
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com