Author Topic: Hello from Chicago  (Read 138 times)

Offline coldpizza73

Hello from Chicago
« on: September 18, 2011, 01:42:28 PM »
Hello all,

My name is, Joe.  I have been in the shadows reading this forum for years and so I am finally introducing myself.  Hi.  I live in a northwest suburb of, Chicago, and being a native of Chicago it should be no surprise my favorite style of pizza is deep-dish (which I will be making shortly after posting this message.)  I have been 'obsessed' with making (perfecting) my pizza skills for maybe almost 10 years now.  Over that time I have ready many books and other websites, but I have to say this is by far the best source of pizza making info available.  It is wonderful to be among so many other people who enjoy this pursuit as much as I do.  It is also amazing how helpful members on this site are to each other, offering advice, answering questions and freely giving away tips, techniques or even entire recipes which may have taken them countless hours and pizzas to develop.  I hope I can return the favor.

Hats off to you all!  My skills and continued passion would not be near where they are today without this forum.  See you around.

Joe
-Joe