Author Topic: Has anyone bought peels or other equipment from Lilly Codroipo in Italy?  (Read 1346 times)

Offline RobynB

• Lifetime Member
A gentleman on the UK WFO forum just directed me to this company:  http://lillycodroipo.com/index.php?page_id=4&lang_id=eng  He said he used to use GI peels but has switched to peels from Lilly Codroipo and likes them better.  I've never seen any reference to them, so my curiosity is piqued.  Anyone familiar with their stuff?  They have a much larger selection than GI, including a ton of stands and accessories. 

Offline Jraducha

Re: Has anyone bought peels or other equipment from Lilly Codroipo in Italy?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 05:40:46 PM »
I have some of the Lilly Codroipo tools and they are solid.  I am one of the US distributors of the product.

Offline RobynB

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 11:45:16 AM »
Thanks for the reply - I will keep you in mind if I decide I need something new.  Curious why this company seems so unknown here?

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 01:44:05 PM »
Thanks for the reply - I will keep you in mind if I decide I need something new.  Curious why this company seems so unknown here?

I had not heard of them, so I looked at the website. One reason might be because they are way high dollar. Like 3X what I paid for similar GI. Those cute little heart shaped perforations are expensive...

Any why would anyone need a titanium peel let alone for $260?

CL
Pizza is not bread.

Offline RobynB

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 05:36:28 PM »
OH!  I didn't even really look at the peels, so I didn't notice the prices  :o  I just saw that they had a much bigger selection of peel racks and holders, which intrigued me before hubby surprised me with the one he built.  I'd still be curious to see them in person...