Author Topic: King Arthur store in VT  (Read 1801 times)

Offline PizzaBrewer

• Supporting Member
  • Location: Relocating my brewpub/pizzeria within NE Pennsylvania...
  • Seasoned pro Brewer, intermediate pro Pizzamaker
King Arthur store in VT
« on: July 08, 2005, 09:47:51 PM »
My mother-in-law lives in New Hampshire, not far from Vermont.  Each summer we visit once or a few times, I wasn't able to join the family a few weeks ago when they visited.  My wife and kids were driving around Vermont and stumbled upon the King Arthur facility.  They were nice enough to buy me a few items--Bread flour, European Artisan flour, cheese biscuit mix, cheese straws mix.  It was awfully nice of them, but I'd have traded it all for some Sir Lancelot, which I have yet to try.

Now it looks like I may be in NH next week.  You better believe I'll visit the King Arthur store.  Other than the SL, what should I not miss buying?  I have a feeling I'll spend more than I intend, but I'm excited to visit this bakers' Mecca.  Any advice appreciated.

---Guy
Man does not live by bread alone.  There's also tomato, cheese and pepperoni.

Offline PizzaBrewer

• Supporting Member
  • Location: Relocating my brewpub/pizzeria within NE Pennsylvania...
  • Seasoned pro Brewer, intermediate pro Pizzamaker
Re: King Arthur store in VT
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 08:17:50 PM »
So here's my haul.

Check out the cool stylin' shopping bags they give you!

Anyone familiar enough with their products to know the difference between the European Style Artisan Flour and the Italian Style Flour?

They have lots of fun-looking instructional classes.  The next pizza class is Aug. 12, I'm thinking of going.  3 hour class for $40, can anyone advise if it's worthwhile?

« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 08:20:34 PM by PizzaBrewer »
Man does not live by bread alone.  There's also tomato, cheese and pepperoni.

Offline Steve

• Steve Zinski
  • Administrator
    • pizzamaking.com
Re: King Arthur store in VT
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 11:25:52 AM »
Nice haul!!  8) :o
Pizzamaking.com is a member-supported public resource. Click HERE to become a Supporting Member.