Author Topic: KASL in Manchester NH or anywhere on I-95 through main and up to New Brunswick  (Read 759 times)

Offline kickz28

Hi!

Does anyone know if it's possible to find KASL (preferably in 5-10 lbs bags because 55 lbs is too much for me) in Manchester NH or anywhere on the 95 in Maine?

Otherwise, King Arthur is not that far from Manchester... do they have a retail store and would they carry SL? IÉ'm not the one doing the drive, my father is, so I'm not sure I'll be able to get him to drive into VT.

Thanks!

Offline deb415611

• Supporting Member
Hi!

Does anyone know if it's possible to find KASL (preferably in 5-10 lbs bags because 55 lbs is too much for me) in Manchester NH or anywhere on the 95 in Maine?

Otherwise, King Arthur is not that far from Manchester... do they have a retail store and would they carry SL? IÉ'm not the one doing the drive, my father is, so I'm not sure I'll be able to get him to drive into VT.

Thanks!

King Arthur has a retail store - they have KASL in 3 lb and 50 lb bags.  If you plan on using a fair amount you would be better off buying the 50 lb bag, it is much more cost effective.   They don't have the 50 lb bags on the shelf you need to ask for it, I usually find someone as soon as I go in and it's waiting for me at the cash register when I'm finished shopping

it is out of the way if you are driving from manchester to maine but unless things have changed the only way to get the small bags is at their retail store or online.   

Offline kickz28

Thanks for the info. I just need to check with my father if he wants to go. I'm not sure yet if he's going through Maine or up NH into Quebec... maybe he won't mind the drive...

Thanks!

Offline TXCraig1

As far as I know, the 3# is the only small size they have, and it is expensive as heck. I would encourage you to try the KABF before going to KASL. Personally, I prefer KAAP to either for pies. That was all I used before I had a WFO and needed something that could take the intense heat a little better.

CL
I love pigs. They convert vegetables into bacon.