Author Topic: Hello  (Read 937 times)

Offline Vesta Wood-Fired

Hello
« on: October 18, 2011, 06:37:48 PM »
  Hello, my name is Frank J Giampa.  I am the owner and manager of Vesta Wood-Fired Pizza and Bar in East Rutherford.  I am looking forward to participating in the pizzamaking forum.
Thank you :chef:

Offline Jet_deck

• Supporting Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 12:32:00 AM »
Welcome Frank, it is always great to have a professional pizza operator here.  We home pizza bakers always try to reproduce what we see in great places like yours.  What is your favorite pizza, outside of your own, in New Jersey?  Thanks in advance. :chef:
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends

Offline scott123

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 08:48:15 AM »
Frank, welcome!  :D Forum member John Conklin has had many great things to say about you and your establishment.  Any friend of John is a friend of ours.

Offline Vesta Wood-Fired

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »

Hey Guys thank you for the warm welcome. :) 

I would say my favorite pizza in New Jersey is PizzaTown in my hometown of Elmwood Park.  The next two favorites not in NJ but very close would be Luzzo's and Co. both in Manhattan.

Thank you, John is a great guy we have fun talking shop together.
I apologize for not replying sooner, this thread got buried so fast I didn't realize that anyone had responded.
Best Regards
Frank J Giampa ;D

Offline JConk007

• Vendor
  • Lovin my Oven!
    • Flirting with Fire
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 07:48:03 PM »
Hey Frank ,
Thats for sure Completely missed it myself  ??? maybe should spend some more time here on the forum   :-D thanks for the kind word Scott ! its Really Frank thats the great Guy !
News Flash ! I too just grabbed a Beautiful Mecnosud FC35M fork mixer !! yes- I am nuts, but nobody told me not to do it ! Matter o fact most said just go for it you wont regret it.  So I will just blame all you guys if it doesn't work out.  I will  also try to do  comparison with the diving arm as Frank here is Kind enough to let me borrow his beautiful Pietro Berto 2 arm mixer. I wish he were only 5 min away not 25 time is money, (um its only money right) and did not want to be a bother.  I  will still be there often Frank, I love Vesta the pizza and everyone there as well. Thanks for all youve done for me. Now lets rock some more street fairs! Thats Frank on the stick!
John
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 07:53:36 PM by JConk007 »
I Love to Flirt with Fire! www.flirtingwithfirepizza.com

pizzapan