Author Topic: Malnatis better be looking over their shoulder  (Read 27176 times)

Offline LotsaKiddos

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Malnatis better be looking over their shoulder
« Reply #275 on: May 01, 2015, 04:34:54 PM »
Thanks for asking. They were eaten so quickly I didn't have a chance to take a picture. Everyone loved them. These were my first with alta cucina. WHOA BABY! Those are some tasty treasures. I did a 2.5 day cold rise and it seemed to work pretty well. I'd still like to figure out how a good method for cooking two pies at the same time. Any additional thoughts, Pythonic?

Bottom line: they were a big hit.

Offline alhobart

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2015, 01:29:40 PM »
Nate,

I know this is a fairly old thread.  I see throughout the thread you mention the adjustments that you have made to your basic recipe.  I know you are probably still tweaking it, but any chance to get an update as to what would be your "go to" version of the recipe?

Thanks,
Paul

Offline LotsaKiddos

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2015, 02:25:11 PM »
Nate,

I know this is a fairly old thread.  I see throughout the thread you mention the adjustments that you have made to your basic recipe.  I know you are probably still tweaking it, but any chance to get an update as to what would be your "go to" version of the recipe?

Thanks,
Paul

Hey Paul,

You may have already seen it, but I went back through all the posts in this thread and compiled all of Nate's tips, tricks, and best practices I could find and put them into one, cleaned up post. It's Reply #262. That being said, if Nate has additional tips, tricks, and best practices, that would totally trump what I compiled.

John

Offline alhobart

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #278 on: June 02, 2015, 11:13:47 AM »
Thanks John.  After reading through the thread, things kinda got jumbled toward the end (in my head  ???), so I must have missed that post.  I will go back and check it out. 

Thanks again!

Paul

Edit:  PS  Nice summary.    :thumbsup: (Wha?  No thumbs up emoticon?)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:30:03 AM by alhobart »

Offline pythonic

• Pizza......its what's for dinner!
« Reply #279 on: June 02, 2015, 07:42:19 PM »
Nate,

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul,

My most current dough recipe is linked in this thread.

http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=35488.msg353079#msg353079

Nate
If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

pizzapan