Author Topic: Holiday Pizza Parties  (Read 646 times)

Offline A-Neibs

Holiday Pizza Parties
« on: January 14, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »
We've had a few Pizza Parties at our house over the Holidays. I wanted to share a few photos from some of the Pizzas I made. Everybody loved them. These were made in our electric home oven. Thanks for your time!

The First one is a Pizza with Sauce, Mozzarella, Sicilian Oregano, Garlic, A drizzle of Olive Oil, and some Parmesan Cheese.

The Next One is a Pepperoni Pizza with Homemade Mozzarella and some Oregano.

The Next One has Pepperoni and Bell Peppers.

The Fourth One has tomaotes and Basil.

I got the idea for the next one from Chris Bianco's interview with Martha Stewart. It's Mozzarella, Heirloom Tomatoes, Sicilian Oregano, Basil, and Panchetta. In his version, he uses Pecorino Romano as the primary cheese, but I wanted to use Mozzarella instead.

The next one is similar to one that PFTaylor sells at his restaurant. It's got Caramelized Onions, Sauteed Mushrooms, Sicilian Oregano, Pepperoni, and a little bit of Pecorino Romano cheese. I like this one a lot. I've never done caramelized onions before, so I'm not exactly sure how to tell when they're done, but I loved them. On Pftaylor's menu for this pizza, he says he used organic herbs on it. Anybody have any idea what herbs he puts on there. I just used some oregano.

The Last one is a Marinara with a crumb shot.

The pizzas turned out great. I'm learning a lot. Thanks for everybody's contributions to this site.

Offline A-Neibs

Re: Holiday Pizza Parties
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 01:42:40 PM »
Here's the Rest

Offline dellavecchia

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 01:46:45 PM »
Great job on your bakes and crumb. Beautiful pies.

John

buceriasdon

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 01:57:24 PM »
Nice job ;D