Author Topic: Pizzatools.com  (Read 2126 times)

Offline BadDad63

• I Love Pizza!
Pizzatools.com
« on: August 14, 2005, 09:19:45 AM »
Just wanted to let people know that I have ordered from Pizzatools.com twice without any problems. I used "Baddad's Pizza" as a business name a received both orders without any problems. By the way Baddad's Pizza only serves to family and friends and there is never a charge for it. Hope this helps. Love this site!

Offline Pete-zza

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Always learning
Re: Pizzatools.com
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 12:05:27 PM »
BadDad63,

I spoke with a pizzatools sales rep recently and she told me that they will sell to anyone who orders online. And they will also answer questions about their products over the phone. What they won't do is take orders over the phone. They are not staffed to do this. So don't worry about the business to business and not selling to the public stuff at the pizzatools/com website.

Peter

Offline Snowman

• Please enter a location in your profile, please?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 06:56:44 PM »
A lot of the restaurant supply houses will sell to the public.  You'll find better prices at those stores than at pizzatools.  However, if you're not lucky enough to be in a large city, you probably don't have that option. 

Offline Ronzo

• Beer, Whiskey, Freedom n' Pizza...
    • New Texian Brewery
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 12:58:16 PM »
A lot of the restaurant supply houses will sell to the public.  You'll find better prices at those stores than at pizzatools.  However, if you're not lucky enough to be in a large city, you probably don't have that option. 

The two restaurant supply stores around here that I'm aware of are not open on the weekends and they close up shop at 5:30 pm during the week.

I can't visit them as much as I'd like due to their schedules.

Which is probably a good thing since I'd most likely go broke there.
Fuggheddabowdit!

~ Ron

Former NY'er living in Texas
http://newtexianbrew.com - http://pinterest.com/NewTexianBrew

pizzapan