Anyone from Dayton, OH? I didn't see any topics on Dayton I might as well start one.
1. Flying Pizza (WSU area) - My fave, awesome NY style pizza. Awesome crust, sauce and fresh toppings. Fills ya up. Price is never an issue here...worth every dollar. Calzones are the best around too, freaking huge. Get one as well. Great breadsticks too....
2. Joe's Pizzaria - This place is great and always packed on weekends. Great sauce.
3. Marion's - The crust really stands out for me, decent sauce.
4. Oregon Express - I love their pizza, the sauce is very good so ask for extra it's free. Good bands on weekends as well.
5. Cassano's - Deluxe is great when there's a special, otherwise it can be expensive. Love the sauce. Crust can be salty at times.
6. Giovanni's (downtown Fairborn location) - Good when they decide to put lots of sauce on. I find them expensive, especially since they charge for extra sauce ($1.50 per large). Two minutes from my house though. Great lasagna!
7. Rocafellas - Been here once, got the Bronx Bomber and it was great. My fiance got a regular slice and she didn't like it at all. Sauce needs some improvement (I'm a sauce-knob). If you go...get the bomber. One slice will fill you up.
Places I need opinions on (I've never been but want to):
Dayton Pizza Factory
Pappy's Pizza Parlor - they have a 24" pizza!
Pacchia - their food is pricey but they have wood fired pizza so I'm interested
I can't be the only one from the area, can I???