Author Topic: Mary Ann's Mish Mosh Pizza Thread  (Read 1730 times)

Offline jvp123

• Supporting Member
  • Learning and loving it!
Re: Mary Ann's Mish Mosh Pizza Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2014, 10:54:33 PM »
ohh ok I getcha.  I thought the chicken woulda been pre made with all its sauces and seasonings and just sprinkled around like sausage or pepperoni.  Didn't realize it went on raw with the sauces and blue cheese.
Sounds really really tasty! I gotta get my crust right first before I try that one.  :-D
Jeff

Online Chicago Bob

• Lifetime Member
  • Easy peazzy
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2014, 10:59:29 PM »
ohh ok I getcha.  I thought the chicken woulda been pre made with all its sauces and seasonings and just sprinkled around like sausage or pepperoni.  Didn't realize it went on raw with the sauces and blue cheese.
Sounds really really tasty! I gotta get my crust right first before I try that one.  :-D
raw chicken?
"Care Free Highway...let me slip away on you"

Offline mbrulato

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2014, 11:03:26 PM »
raw chicken?

Not raw.  I took a frozen chicken strip, I think it was Tyson and sliced them very thin.  But I can assure you, no instant mashed potatoes were used in this dish  :-D
Mary Ann

Offline mbrulato

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2014, 08:54:07 PM »
I just got The Pizza Bible for my birthday!  I wonder what style I should try first........Hmm.
Mary Ann