Author Topic: Godfather's Pizza  (Read 30036 times)

Offline pizza55555

• I Love Pizza!
Re: Godfather's Pizza
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2005, 04:04:57 PM »
Regarding the post regarding Godfather's Pizza in Canada.  Godfather's Pizza had two stores at one time in Canada but they closed several years ago.  Any stores still in Canada under Godfather's Pizza name are not affiliated with the Godfather's Pizza which is based in Omaha, Nebraska.  Godfather's is still very much around with over 500 units located in 40+ states.

Offline freshflour

• I Love Pizza!
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2005, 06:03:33 PM »
We used to go to a Godfather's in Baltimore almost weekly around 25 years ago.  They had a very unique, almost crackery crust.  Their sauce was very different, too.  It was a lot thicker than most.  Then one day we just soured on it and stopped going.  They lasted a few more years, and I haven't seen one since.

Offline elsegundo

• Shakey's not stirrred
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2005, 11:55:17 PM »
Amazing to read such harsh criticism of Godfather's. We have them in Sacramento, birthplace of real pizza (Shakey's).
They have very reasonably priced beer and wine. They have an inexpensive buffet. They have a stained glass flapper girl .

Do you find that on the east coast? (Rarely)

So the pizza is soft and chewy not crunchy. So it is kind of greasy and bland. Do you have that on the east coast? (Everywhere).

So howzabout a little respect. If this were Ohio we would call it maybe Donato's.

So remember at Godfathers we're all family.  And let's speak well of the less fortunate pizza. They would consider it a favor -know what I mean?

Offline lilbuddypizza

• Cheesy dude
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 07:34:46 AM »
Amazing to read such harsh criticism of Godfather's. We have them in Sacramento, birthplace of real pizza (Shakey's).

??? ::) :o ???

Offline captain-insano

• Lets eat!
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2006, 03:50:48 PM »
They still serve the crap around here. I remember the old days when they were awesome! Travesty that they are allowed to use that name. Bad pizza.