Author Topic: Hello from Colorado!  (Read 176 times)

Offline pieinthesky

Hello from Colorado!
« on: February 15, 2012, 04:14:50 PM »
Pizza is near and dear to my heart. It kept a roof over my head, food on the table and helped pay for my college education. Growing up with a dad who owns a pizza shop had it's glory; free pizza all the time, build-your-own pizza parties on slow afternoons, and an instant job with my own paycheck once I could see over the counter.
But it also had it's pain; chain stores under pricing independent shops, dad working 7 days of the week, having the distinct "pizza place" smell around us all the time.

The pizza world has, and at the same time hasn't, changed much since he opened the first shop in 1980. My brother runs the business now and I like to stay involved by updating him on current trends, the latest equipment information and whatever other exciting things I find that are happening in the pizza industry.

I write for a living now, which means I also do a lot of research on a daily basis. In fact, research is what brought me to the pizzamaking.com website. I'm happy and excited to be a part of this community and look forward to sharing and gaining the knowledge and expertise from the forum.

buceriasdon

Re: Hello from Colorado!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 05:04:18 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Always good to have an "old hand" onboard.
Don

pizzapan