Author Topic: A humble new member  (Read 391 times)

Offline janjuc24

A humble new member
« on: March 05, 2012, 03:01:18 AM »
Hi All,

Have been stalking this forum for several years and have finally taken the plunge and become a member! I'm in awe of the knowledge and passion on display here and hope to contribute in some small way and continue to learn from you all.

I live on the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia and when I'm not making pizza, bread, pancetta and sausages, I regularly get stuck into the local surf.

I have a WFO at home which gets a regular pounding as well as a Little Black Egg which is a recent creation.... or more like obsession. Thanks for all the great info on the LBE, it actually makes a fantastic pizza in a few minutes! Will upload some info and photos on my experiences.

I work part time at a local pizzeria and spend my days as a Numeracy Consultant in a nearby school. Great food is one of my main passions, in particular regional Italian food, and I've traveled widely in Italy sampling as much as my wallet and stomach can handle.

Anyway, enough of this long winded introduction, just happy to connect with other like minded pizza freaks from around the world.

Cheers, Andrew
If God wanted us to be vegetarian, animals wouldn't be made of meat ;)

buceriasdon

Re: A humble new member
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 06:38:03 AM »
Welcome Andrew ;D

Offline franko9752

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 06:38:19 AM »
Hi Andy and welcome.

Offline janjuc24

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 10:55:45 PM »
Thanks for the welcome guys, just posted some pics and a brief write up on my first LBE experience. Thanks again for your input on this.

Cheers, Andrew
If God wanted us to be vegetarian, animals wouldn't be made of meat ;)

pizzapan