Author Topic: ron from spokane ,wa  (Read 247 times)

Offline ronfromspokanewa

ron from spokane ,wa
« on: March 21, 2012, 08:12:30 PM »
just found this formum, lost my job in sept of 2011, 48 years old. married with 2 really great boys. Am wondering does anyone have the origanall godfathers pizza doe receipe, that thery were making with pillsbury doe, and what kind of doe was it.
started cooking again when lost my job now i make dinner 5 nights a week, clean house do laundry. most of that is not fun, but half to do something. i also make bread just a white loaf and i make rolls and pizza doe. simple stuff really. here is my doe receipe. I got part of the receipe online. it is at my family cookbook online .
pizza doe
Contributor:   Ronald Campbell
4 1/2 cups of flour 
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 1/2 tsp of sugar
2 1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of yeast
1 tsp garlic powder
For a little more flavor
1 Tbsp Oregano
Directions:   In a measuring cup add the hot water,salt and sugar stir until dissolved, Then put into large mixing bowl and add the yeast wait 3 minutes until it proofs. Then add the oil and garlic powder.mix for about a minute then stir in the flour about one cup a time, after all the flour is in stay on speed 2 for 5 minutes to need the dough.
then poor a little olive oil over you're hands and form the dough into a smooth ball by tucking the edges of the dough into the center place in a bowl and cover for 1-2 hours. Then shape into 2, 14 inch pizza pans or you can do just 1 18-20 inch pan if you have one.
add sauce and mixed Monterey and sharp cheddar cheese and you're favorite toppings. Put in oven 450 and cook for 10-12 minutes it is done when cheese is melted well.

Offline widespreadpizza

• my beer store opening in june 2011
Re: ron from spokane ,wa
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 11:14:21 PM »
dough

Online scott123

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 11:16:34 PM »
a deer

Offline Jet_deck

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 11:34:48 PM »
ronfromspokanewashinton-- forget about myfamily cooks online whatever....

This is the good stuff, compliments of Peter, one of our fearless leaders... :http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,12806.0.html

Enjoy.
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends