Author Topic: Couter top stone baked?  (Read 697 times)

Offline SinoChef

• Not delivery ha ....OMG you.... Digiornoed me
Couter top stone baked?
« on: April 06, 2012, 06:58:47 AM »

I love China, everything in the world is made here. But its a whole new set of licensing if you want to distribute inside the main land.

I can not find a pizza peel manufacture in China for domestic distribution!

But I did find this.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/248522797/Cooks_a_Stonebake_Pizza_in_10.html?s=p

Anyone see these before?

buceriasdon

Re: Couter top stone baked?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 08:10:51 AM »
SinoChef, have you thought about talking to a wood working shop to have wood peels made for you? In my part of Mexico that is the route I took as none of the restaurant supply houses carry wood peels.
Don

Offline SinoChef

• Not delivery ha ....OMG you.... Digiornoed me
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 08:48:58 AM »

The last time I needed some, my employer had a full time engineer on staff. Which was great, because I could just show him a diagram of what ever I  needed and 2 days later I would have a working model of what ever it was. Unfortunately, Im in what would be considered the "Boondocks" here. Lack of language skills, and the very laid back, "Umm yes, tomorrow" attitude of my host's gets a bit daunting. We have been trying the work shop approach for about a month now.

But if it is not directly outside the front door, "umm well, it does not exist", so I was just going to buy some online. Do you want to go in half on a 800 piece minimum order with me?

:-D

Offline scott123

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 03:17:59 PM »
But I did find this.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/248522797/Cooks_a_Stonebake_Pizza_in_10.html?s=p

Anyone see these before?

First of all, 1100 watts is nothing.  Second... a 12" stone?  For a 12" stone, you're talking 11"ish pizzas. That's ridiculously small. And, lastly, why would anyone ever brag about about a 10 minute bake time? Just about any home oven on the planet can do 10 minute bakes.

pizzapan