Tom, I tried a batch of dough with your recommendations, I made a batch of 16 pizzas for my family yesterday using the following guidelines:
270g doughballs - formed 11-12" pies
63% final hydration
3% ischia starter (100% hydration)
2% kosher salt
Using unbleached, AP flour, I mixed the ingredients in a very large bowl and let them sit for 2 hours, I then stirred just to get a little bit more of a consistent dough. There was some gluten development and I was able to get the dough to form a skin (not a smooth one yet). After 5 more hours I checked on the dough again, it now had excellent gluten development, I then separated it into the individual dough balls and placed them in bowls with very light olive oil for their final rise in the fridge. After 4 hours in the fridge, I pulled them out and let them warm up to begin working with. Two hours later, they were at or near room temp and ready for forming. I finally achieved a dough with respectable crumb and workability, the dough stretched out then and didn't break, I certainly had a windowpane. I placed them in my maxed out oven under the broiler and they started baking in about 3-4min. A few things of note though
The pizza split and formed "ears" in the crust on a few of the pies, it looked very interesting, I am not sure why it did this, even though the oven spring was excellent, most pizzas on here have about the same amount and they do not split. Secondly, the center was not baking fast enough, I turned the broiler off to stop the top from browning so fast and even then, I couldn't get any charring on the incredibly thin center. The outside rim would char but the middle would not, we tried varying amounts of toppings but even with very few, I couldn't get the center to show any browning like the rest of the pie.
Overall, the crust was crisp with a soft chewy crumb, my only issue was that the crumb was just a little tighter than I'd like on some of the pies, however, this was a less of a problem than usual, I typically have very dense crumb on the outer crust - which is why I needed help!