Author Topic: GLUTEN NEVER DEVELOPS  (Read 4699 times)

Offline Gramsci

Re: GLUTEN NEVER DEVELOPS
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 01:05:24 PM »
Hey Now

Rockford,IL - home to Cheap Trick, greatest band to not be in the Rock and Roll HOF
Cincinnati - the only thing I can think of is Cincinnati Children's Hospital..one of the best

Your dough - it's worthless and weak...now drop and give me 20....less freakin minutes on the mix. Your dough, as has been suggested, is waaaay over developed.  Gluten cannot be built. It can only reveal itself.

You sound like a very nervous person. That's not a compliment and not an insult. In making dough, remember the golden rule...Less is more. Whatever is not mixed in the mixer can be fixed by hand.

Salut

Offline Aimless Ryan

• Snarky
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 01:38:52 PM »
Cincinnati - the only thing I can think of is Cincinnati Children's Hospital..one of the best

Chili and ice cream. That's about it. (Unless you're from anywhere beyond a 300-mile radius of Cincinnati. Then just ice cream.)
Ryan
http://www.ryanspizzablog.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: Don't necessarily believe anything I say here. My brain ain't quite right anymore (unless it is). If I come off as rude or argumentative, that's probably not my intention. Rather, that's just me being honest, to myself and everyone else; partly because I don't have enough time left to BS either you or myself. If you are offended by anything I say, it's probably because you think lying to people (to be "polite") is a good idea. I don't.

Offline Aimless Ryan

• Snarky
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 01:40:16 PM »
And nutjob talk radio, I suppose, too.
Ryan
http://www.ryanspizzablog.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: Don't necessarily believe anything I say here. My brain ain't quite right anymore (unless it is). If I come off as rude or argumentative, that's probably not my intention. Rather, that's just me being honest, to myself and everyone else; partly because I don't have enough time left to BS either you or myself. If you are offended by anything I say, it's probably because you think lying to people (to be "polite") is a good idea. I don't.

Offline clg763

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 01:53:11 PM »
Well, I grew up in Rockford, (outside the 300 mile radius) so the Chili was one of the biggest draw-backs of the city as far as I'm concerned.

I can't say I've ever been characterized as a nervous person before, definitely frustrated with dough before though.

As for the silkyness and windowpane, that happened when I pulled the dough from the fridge and made it on day two, it still had some texture on the surface when it went it came out of the mixer.