Author Topic: What a pro.  (Read 689 times)

Offline misterschu

Offline dellavecchia

• Lifetime Member
Re: What a pro.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 05:42:24 PM »
This article makes me cringe. The damage he is doing to his body is unimaginable.

From the article:

And I don't want to become a foodie or one of those people that has a fetish around food—other than pizza—because I think that's a dumb by-product of our narcissist society.

I have no words to describe how utterly ironic this statement is.

John

Offline tinroofrusted

• Supporting Member
  • Experimenting....
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:33:17 PM »
This article makes me cringe. The damage he is doing to his body is unimaginable. 

Well, it's not like he's addicted to crack or heroin.  Pizza can be a fairly well balanced meal if you watch the toppings.  He should add some Brussels sprouts to his cheese pizza! 

Offline TXCraig1

• Craig's Neapolitan Garage
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 09:22:23 PM »

From the article:

And I don't want to become a foodie or one of those people that has a fetish around food—other than pizza—because I think that's a dumb by-product of our narcissist society.

I have no words to describe how utterly ironic this statement is.

John

The author is a class act too... "The next time people tell you to eat your vegetables, you can tell them to f&#k off and enlighten them with the story of this guy."
"We make great pizza, with sourdough when we can, commercial yeast when we must, but always great pizza."
Craig's Neapolitan Garage

Offline anverc

• gameplay engineer / pizza maker
    • sourdough utility app
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 06:48:21 AM »
The author is a class act too... "The next time people tell you to eat your vegetables, you can tell them to f&#k off and enlighten them with the story of this guy."

It's Vice!
i'm making a pizza utility app (currently "sourdough timer" and "ingredient quantity calculator").  works on smartphones, tablets and computers. check it out and give suggestions!
http://pizzautility.makebendrink.com/