Author Topic: What a pro.  (Read 362 times)

Offline misterschu

Offline dellavecchia

• Lifetime Member
  • Global Moderator
Re: What a pro.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 05:42:24 PM »
This article makes me cringe. The damage he is doing to his body is unimaginable.

From the article:

And I don't want to become a foodie or one of those people that has a fetish around food—other than pizza—because I think that's a dumb by-product of our narcissist society.

I have no words to describe how utterly ironic this statement is.

John

Online tinroofrusted

• Supporting Member
  • Experimenting....
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:33:17 PM »
This article makes me cringe. The damage he is doing to his body is unimaginable. 

Well, it's not like he's addicted to crack or heroin.  Pizza can be a fairly well balanced meal if you watch the toppings.  He should add some Brussels sprouts to his cheese pizza! 

Offline TXCraig1

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 09:22:23 PM »

From the article:

And I don't want to become a foodie or one of those people that has a fetish around food—other than pizza—because I think that's a dumb by-product of our narcissist society.

I have no words to describe how utterly ironic this statement is.

John

The author is a class act too... "The next time people tell you to eat your vegetables, you can tell them to f&#k off and enlighten them with the story of this guy."
I love pigs. They convert vegetables into bacon.

Offline anverc

• Supporting Member
  • gameplay engineer / pizza maker
    • sourdough utility app
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 06:48:21 AM »
The author is a class act too... "The next time people tell you to eat your vegetables, you can tell them to f&#k off and enlighten them with the story of this guy."

It's Vice!
i'm making a pizza utility app.  check it out and give suggestions! http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=30444.0

pizzapan